lunes, 20 de octubre de 2014

Dear My Wish Lips - Talk de ETUDE HOUSE: BE101 Chic Hollywood Actress y PK003 Thrilling Secret Romance

Los Dear My Wish Lips Talk son los nuevos labiales de ETUDE HOUSE.
Son labiales con unas características que cualquier usuaria de labiales desea.
Dear My Wish Lips Talk are the new ETUDE HOUSE lipsticks. 
They are lipsticks with features that any user of lipsticks wants.

Dear My Wish 
Lips - Talk
ETUDE HOUSE
Dear My Wish 
Lips - Talk
ETUDE HOUSE



Dear My Wish 
Lips - Talk
ETUDE HOUSE

Dear My Wish 
Lips - Talk
ETUDE HOUSE
Mantienen la preciosa estética que caracteriza a la marca de cosmética Coreana,
Un packaging rosa fucsia, rosa pastel, plateado y blanco.
La barra de labios con su característico lazo rosa claro de acabado metalizado.
Maintain the beautiful aesthetic that characterizes Korean cosmetics brand.  
A fuchsia pink, pastel pink, silver and white packaging. 
The lipstick loop with characteristic light pink foil.

Dear My Wish 
Lips - Talk
ETUDE HOUSE

Sus características principales son estas:

  • Un color brillante y glamuroso 
  • Textura suave y fundente.
  • Acabado efecto labios húmedos
Its main features are these:

  • Bright and Glamorous Color
  • Soft Malting Texture
  • Moist Lipstick with shimmering pearl
Dear My Wish 
Lips - Talk
ETUDE HOUSE

Esta nueva gama de labiales de ETUDE HOUSE tiene disponibles diez colores.
Yo tengo dos de ellos:
  • BE101 Chic Hollywood Actress
  • PK003 Thrilling Secret Romance
This new range of lipsticks ETUDE HOUSE it's available in ten colors
I have two of them: 
  • BE101 Chic Hollywood Actress 
  • PK003 Thrilling Secret Romance

BE101 Chic Hollywood Actress


BE101 Chic Hollywood Actress
Dear My Wish Lips - Talk
ETUDE HOUSE

BE101 Chic Hollywood Actress
Dear My Wish Lips - Talk
ETUDE HOUSE

Un color nude rosado.
Uno de esos colores que favorecen y dejan efecto buena cara.
Perfecto para diario o combinado con un maquillaje intenso en los ojos para looks de noche.
A pink nude color. 
One of those colors that favor and leave good face effect. 
Perfect for everyday or combined with intense eye makeup for evening looks.

BE101 Chic Hollywood Actress
Dear My Wish Lips - Talk
ETUDE HOUSE

BE101 Chic Hollywood Actress
Dear My Wish Lips - Talk
ETUDE HOUSE

BE101 Chic Hollywood Actress
Dear My Wish Lips - Talk
ETUDE HOUSE
La textura del producto se hace cremosa al tomar contacto con el calor de la piel.
El acabado es jugoso.
Y el color es muy intenso dejando un acabado cubriente y uniforme.
The product texture is creamy to make contact with the heat of the skin. 
The finish is juicy. 
And the color is very intense, leaving an uniform and opaque finish.


PK003 Thrilling Secret Romance

PK003 Thrilling Secret Romance
Dear My Wish Lips - Talk
ETUDE HOUSE

PK003 Thrilling Secret Romance
Dear My Wish Lips - Talk
ETUDE HOUSE

Un color rojo vibrante con subtono azulado.
A vibrant red with blue undertone.

PK003 Thrilling Secret Romance
Dear My Wish Lips - Talk
ETUDE HOUSE

PK003 Thrilling Secret Romance
Dear My Wish Lips - Talk
ETUDE HOUSE

PK003 Thrilling Secret Romance
Dear My Wish Lips - Talk
ETUDE HOUSE
La textura se vuelve cremosa con el calor de la piel.
Así la aplicación del labial se hace más sencilla para dejar un color intenso y uniforme.
Me gustan mucho este tipo de rojos, perfectos para que los dientes parezcan más blancos, preciosos y favorecedores.
Después de hartarme de ver swatches del Dragon Girl de NARS me aventuraría a decir que éste podría ser un buen clon (corrijanme si me equivoco).
Siempre contanto que el acabado del es jugoso y mate.
Texture becomes creamy with the heat of the skin. 
So applying lipstick becomes simpler to leave a strong and uniform color. 
I really like this type of red, perfect for your teeth appear whiter, beautiful and flattering.
After my fill of seeing swatches of NARS Dragon Girl I'd venture to say that this could be a good dupe (correct me if I'm wrong). 
Always counting that 
Thrilling Secret Romance
 has a
juicy and matte 
finish.

Me declaro fan absoluta de los labiales de ETUDE HOUSE (y de sus productos en general, lo reconozco).
Estos labiales no han podido darme una mejor impresion.
Sus colores, todos de esos que te hacen babear.
Su acabado jugoso y su textura cremosa.
Y su altísima pigmentación.
Os daré mi opinión cuando ya les haya probado más veces y vea cómo se comportan.
I plead absolute fan of ETUDE HOUSE lipsticks (and products in general, I admit). 
These lipsticks have been unable to give me a better impression. 
Their colors, all of those that make you drool. 
Her juicy finish and creamy texture. 
And its high pigmentation. 
I will give my opinion when you have tried them and more times and see how they behave.
Gracias por estar ahí. 
Thanks for being there.

Follow on Bloglovin

3 comentarios:

  1. Son tonos preciosos y se ven muy cremositos; por no hablar de la presentación, que es una monería.
    Un besazo!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Los tonos que has presentado me han gustado, los miraré por Ebay a ver que tal salen y la gama que tienen.
    Un beso.

    ResponderEliminar

Deja tu comentario :) Con él puedo ir directamente a tu blog y conocerlo.
(los comentarios con enlaces serán eliminados)
Gracias!
Leave your comment :) With it I can go directly to your blog and know it. (I'll eliminate every comment with link)
Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Entradas populares / Popular Entries